The Ledger Vouchers for the Repeated Transactions report displays those Vouchers for which the amount is repeated more than once.
On this page
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Repeated Transactions .
2. Select the required Ledger and press Enter .
The Ledger Vouchers report displays the Vouchers for which the same amount is repeated along with the other required information like Voucher Date , Particulars , Voucher Type , Voucher Number , Dr and Cr Amounts , Audit Status and Audit Note .
● F1 : Detailed : Click F1 : Detailed or press Alt+F1 to view the detailed Ledger Vouchers report.
● F2: Period : Click F2 : Period or press F2 to change the period selected.
● F4: Ledger : Click F4 : Ledger or press F4 to select a different Ledger and display the Ledger Vouchers report for the same in case if there are any Vouchers having repeated amount.
● F6: Dly Brk-up : Click F6 : Dly Brk-up or press F6 to view Transaction value and the closing balance for each day of the month.
● F8: Show Ledger : Click F8 : Show Ledger or press F8 to view the ledger vouchers report for the selected Ledger.
● W : Working Note : Click W : Working Note or press Alt+W to specify the working note details at Company or Group or Ledger or Voucher level. The details provided in working note will be captured in Audit Working Paper along with the details of User Name , Working Note Date and Time , Status , Note and so on.
● Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper : To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
● F9 : Audit : Click F9 : Audit or press Alt+F9 to audit the selected Vouchers. The process of Auditing is similar to Verification of Vouchers report.
Note: The F9 : Audit button will be highlighted only when one or more Vouchers is/are selected for auditing using Spacebar .
● Ctrl+F10: Remove Audit : Click Ctrl+F10 : Remove Audit or press Ctrl+F10 to change the Audit Status for the selected Vouchers as Unaudited (blank).
● S : Set Manual Sampling : Click S : Set Manual Sampling or press Alt+S to mark the selected Vouchers (using Spacebar) as sampled. The manual sampling method will get applied to all such Vouchers and they will appear under the sampled column on the dashboard.
● D : Delete Manual Sampling : Click D : Delete Manual Sampling or press Alt+D to delete the Manual sampling method already applied for the selected Vouchers (using Spacebar).
● F9: Inv Reports : Click F9 : Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary , Movement Analysis , Stock Summary and so on.
● F10: Acc Reports : Click F10 : Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet , Cash Flow , Trial Balance and so on.
● F10 : Audit Reports : Click F10 : Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit .
● F12: Configure : The Configuration options for the above report are similar to the Ledger Vouchers report.
● F12 : Range : Click F12 : Range or press Alt+F12 to use the Range Filter option to search the specific Vouchers from the list of Ledger Vouchers displayed.
'Ledger Vouchers - Repeated Transactions (India)' has been shared with