Installing Tally.ERP 9 is simple and fast. You can install Tally.ERP 9 from the Downloads page on the Tally website, or use the CD installer.
Depending on your location, use:
● Downloads page for India
● Downloads page for GCC countries
Tally.ERP 9 is compatible with Windows XP SP2 or higher versions of the Windows operating system.
To install Tally.ERP 9
1. Double click the installer icon to open Tally.ERP 9 Installer .
2. Select the required Installation folder path, if you do not want to install Tally.ERP 9 at the default location.
3. Click Advanced to alter the Data Directory , Country Selection , and Startup Language .
The location where the data is available or stored.
4. Click Check Latest to check availability of the latest version of Tally.ERP 9. The Install Now option, by default, installs the latest version of the application.
5. Click Install Latest to install the latest version. Alternatively, click Install to install the version you have downloaded.
Note: To access offline help, download the Help Installer from the download center, and double click setup.exe to install.
When you are connected to the Internet, you can access the latest help content online at help.tallysolutions.com .
Tally.ERP 9 automatically installs 32-bit or 64-bit Tally.ERP 9 application, depending on your system configuration. However, if required you can install 32-bit Tally.ERP 9 on a 64-bit windows operating system.
To install 32-bit Tally.ERP 9 on a 64-bit windows operating system
1. Open Command Prompt .
2. Enter the path where setup.exe is present.
3. Enter the command setup.exe /bitness:32 .
4. Press Enter , to install Tally.ERP 9.
'Installing Tally.ERP 9' has been shared with