This is a list of all sales invoices that are due as of the specified period.
On this page
View Overdue Receivables report
Configuration options in Overdue Receivables report
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Exception Reports > Overdue Receivables
● Date : The date of Invoice entry is displayed here.
● Ref No. : Invoice number will be displayed here.
● Party’s Name : The name of the party from whom bills are due as of the specified period is displayed here.
● Pending Amount : The amount which is pending/due as on period specified will be displayed.
● Due on : The due date of receipt of the amount will be displayed.
● Overdue by days : According to the period specified, Overdue by days will be displayed. By default it will calculate overdue days from the date of ‘Due On’.
● Press F12: Configuration and set ‘Include Post-Dated Transactions’, ‘Show Opening Amount’ to Yes.
● Opening Amount : The total amount of bills which are due against a party will be displayed here. For example, in the above screen, for customer-Bangalore, total Invoice amount is raised for Rs. 5,000/-.
● Pending Amount : The amount which is due from the party will be displayed here. For ex: out of total amount of bill, i.e., Rs. 5,000/-, if the party pays Rs. 1,000/-, then Rs. 4,000/- (5000-1000) will be displayed under pending amount.
● Post-Dated Amount : In the above screen, the period is selected from 1st April 2008 to 30th September 2008. On 2nd May 2008, Customer-Chennai is having Pending Amount of Rs. 10,250/- but customer-Chennai has given the Post-Dated cheque for Rs. 2,000/-, i.e., cheque dated after 30th September 2008. And if you wish to view the details of this customer with Final Balance (Pending Amount – Post-Dated Amount) as on 30th September 2008, you need to enable ‘Include Post-Dated Transactions’ in F12:Configuration.
● Show overdue using Bill Date: In F12: Configuration screen set Show overdue using Bill Date to Yes.
When you enable ‘Show overdue using Bill Date’ , you can view the ageing days due by ‘Bill date’.
For example, in the above screen. Bill Date is on 01.04.2008 and Due on date is on 01.05.2008, when you set the option ‘Show overdue using Bill Date’ to Yes, it will calculate the ‘Age of Bill in Days’ from the date of Bill not from the due on date.
● F4: Payable : This is the button to toggle to view the due of bills Payable and Receivable. If you wish to view the bills payable from this screen, then press F4: Payable button.
● F6:Age wise : Press F6 button to view the report – Ageing by Bill date or Ageing by Due Date .
'Overdue Receivables Report' has been shared with