Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
Tally Reports in Browser : A simplified onboarding experience for browser reports, which includes:
o Ability to connect company for browser even without enabling security controls
o Provision to make all required configurations while connecting the company
o Facility to validate and enable Tally.NET services for the users seamlessly, without quitting the connect process.
GST Returns : Latest changes in MSExcel, CSV, and JSON formats of GSTR-1 returns are supported. These changes will be made live on GST portal shortly.
Supplies covered under section 7 of IGST : File GSTR-1 returns with the details of Supplies covered under section 7 of IGST. This is supported through:
o An option to mark invoices that fall under supplies covered in section 7 of IGST during voucher entry
o Provision made to set invoices as Supplies covered under section 7 of IGST during exception resolution.
o Support to export GSTR-1 with latest changes.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu - Support for merger of Union Territories Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli into Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu.
o New UT name Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu is added to the List of States across the product.
o Company, Masters, and Transactions have been updated to support new UT name based on transition date.
o Generate GSTR-1 , GSTR-3B , CMP-08 , and Annual Computation reports in order to file GST returns with latest changes.
● In browser reports, the drill down issue in Stock Group Summary report is resolved.
● The primary and secondary units of stock items were not displayed in the total section of Alternative Units in the invoice printout. This issue is resolved.
● The Batch Godown Vouchers report was displaying details of all batches of the stock item. This was occurring when you drill down from a particular batch in detailed mode of Godown Summary report. This issue is resolved.
● The e-mail ID of the party was not appearing in the To E-mail Address field of Voucher E-mail screen when a user, with no access to create or alter invoices, opened the invoice in the display mode. This issue is resolved.
● The interest value shown in the bill-wise view of Group Outstanding report was incorrect. This issue is resolved.
● A provision is made to print the reference number and date recorded in a Payment voucher. This support is provided for default payment voucher, payment as tax invoice, and GST advance payment.
● When a Receipt Note was copied from one company to another, the voucher was created as Payment voucher in the new company and not as a Receipt Note. This issue is resolved.
● The Reference number recorded in a Journal voucher was not printed when the option to print company logo was enabled. This issue is resolved.
● The voucher number was printed instead of supplier invoice number in Confirmation of Accounts reports. This was occurring for the purchase transactions recorded in accounting invoice mode. This issue is resolved.
'Release Notes for Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3' has been shared with