Service tax is a tax levied by central government on services provided. Service provider is liable to pay service tax.
Service tax integrated in Tally.ERP 9 takes care of your service tax transactions. It eliminates error-prone information, incorrect remittance, penalties, interests, compliance issues, etc. Service Tax in Tally.ERP 9 needs a one-time configuration for service tax features to be activated.
● Tally.ERP 9 tracks bill-wise (bill-by-bill) detail and automatically calculates service tax payable and input credit with the flexibility to make adjustments later.
● Service tax is part of a regular transaction. Information on service tax is maintained and produced category-wise, which is mandatory in service tax returns.
● Adjusts input credit towards service tax payable.
● Accounts for abatement and expenses.
● Provision for exemption notification details.
● Built-in assessable value feature on which service tax is calculated.
● Transfer earlier pending service tax payable and available service tax input credit in to Tally.ERP 9.
● Reports are generated as per government suggested format.
Your email with the article link has been sent.