In Tally.ERP 9, table search is the ability to select or identify a company, stock item, ledger, group, stock group, and so on from the list. List that is displayed to select a ledger, valuation methods, groups, units of measurement, voucher types, and so on is called a table.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > click F12: Configure > General . The General Configuration screen appears.
2. Set the option In vouchers, show only stock item names (without quantity)? to Yes to view only the stock item names in the List of Stock Items table.
3. Set the option Apply keyword filter to list of items? to Yes to view the list after matching the words entered by you and the existing list.
4. Set the option Apply for all columns? to Yes to apply the Apply keyword filter to list of items? condition in all the other columns.
5. Set the option Show tables with masters only in current language? to Yes to view all the masters and transactions in the language selected in G : Language configuration. By default, this option set to No .
'Table Search Behavior in Tally.ERP 9' has been shared with