You need to surrender your Tally.ERP 9 license if you want to use the license on another computer. You can surrender through the product or through Tally Website.
On this page
1. Start Tally.ERP 9.
2. Click F12: Configure > Licensing > Surrender License .
● If you are a Microsoft Windows standard user, and do not have the required rights, a message appears as shown below:
● Click Yes , and enter your computer administrator username and password to restart Tally.ERP 9 with administrator rights.
● If you have Microsoft Windows administrator rights, a message appears as shown below:
● Click Yes , for Tally.ERP 9 to restart with administrator rights.
3. Enter the Administrator e-mail ID and Tally.NET password in the Surrender License screen, as shown below:
4. Press Enter to surrender your license. A confirmation message appears once your license is surrendered.
Note: If you are surrendering your site license, you can enter the site administrator e-mail ID and password.
You can also surrender your Tally.ERP 9 license from the Tally website.
5. Go to the Tally website.
6. Log in with your credentials.
7. Go to Account Profile Management . The Account Profile Management screen appears as shown below:
8. Click Serial no(s). under Customer Role Specific Details . The Site View screen appears as shown below:
9. Click Surrender under Action in the License Details section.
10. Press OK on the confirmation message that appears.
Your Tally.ERP 9 license has now been surrendered.
'Surrender Your Tally.ERP 9 License' has been shared with