You can extend your Tally.ERP 9 rental license on the expiration of your rental license, by paying a rental fee for the required rental period, to continue using all the features of Tally.ERP 9.
Alternatively, you can upgrade to a regular license by purchasing Tally.ERP 9 license, if required.
To extend the rental period
1. Start Tally.ERP 9.
2. Click F12: Configure > Licensing > Extend Rental License .
o If you are a Microsoft Windows standard user, and do not have the required rights, a message appears as shown below:
Click Yes , and enter your computer administrator username and password to restart Tally.ERP 9 with administrator rights.
o If you have Microsoft Windows administrator rights, a message appears as shown below:
Click Yes , for Tally.ERP 9 to restart with administrator rights.
3. Enter the billing details in the Extend Rental License screen.
4. Select the required Payment method from the List of Payment Methods .
The payment modes available are:
o Credit card/Debit card
o Net Banking
o Tally Currency
5. Press Enter . The Extend Rental Period screen appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to extend the rental period. A confirmation message appears once your rental license period is extended.
The rental license information is displayed in the Information Panel .
For the complete price list of Tally products, refer to http://www.tallysolutions.com/products/tallyerp9/tallyerp9-newpricelist .
'Extending Your Tally.ERP 9 Rental Period' has been shared with