You can import the data to the server of your choice from the exported XML format file, which is stored in the default folder for Tally.ERP 9, such as C:\Tally.ERP 9. You can import all the masters and transactions from the exported XML format file.
To import the data
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Import Data > Synchronisation > Import Snapshot. The Import Snapshot for Selected Rule screen appears.
2. Select Masters or Transactions for the option Import for.
3. Select the rule from the List of Rules.
4. Enter the Import location or use the default export location.
5. Enter an Output file name.
A message "Importing snapshot of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" appears in the Calculator panel.
'Importing Snapshot' has been shared with