The Products & Features section displays the current release details and also the other customisations that you may be using to customise your Tally.ERP 9 are displayed here.
To view the Product & Features screen
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F12: Configure > Product & Features. The Product & Features screen appears as shown below:
2. Click F1: Detailed on the right button bar to view the product releases, addons, and TDL information in detail.
3. Click F4: Manage Local TDL to configure the TDL files. You can also add or remove local TDLs in your system.
o Enable the option Load TDL files on startup? to load TDL from your local system as soon as you start Tally.ERP 9.
o Enter the file location of the TDL(s) in the field List of TDL files to preload on startup.
4. Click F7: Renew TSS to renew your TSS subscription, if expired.
5. Click F12: Configure to configure release and add-ons related updates.
o Enable the option Show all releases? to Yes to view all the available releases of Tally.ERP 9 in the Products & Features screen.
o Set the option Show product releases and TDL files/addons? to Both or Releases only or TDLs/Addons only, as required.
o Enable the option Show additional details? to view more information on the local TDLs/addons and releases in the Product & Features screen.
o Enable the option Notify about new releases? to get notifications in the Version & Updates block of the Information panel.
o Press Ctrl+A to accept.
6. Click F6: Update to update Tally.ERP 9 to the selected release.
7. Press Esc to go back to the Gateway of Tally screen.
'Product and Features' has been shared with