All the TCS payment to department till date which is applicable for the report period, will be listed as Included Transactions under this section.
To view the Included Transactions Details
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > TCS Reports > Form 27 EQ.
2. Select Included Transactions, and press Enter.
The Included Transactions Details screen appears as shown below:
● Booking Voucher: Displays the count of booking voucher that are recorded without TCS deduction to book the expenses.
● Booking with Collection Voucher: Displays the count of booking voucher that are recorded with TCS to book the expenses.
● Collection Voucher: Displays the count of all the collection entries passed during the report period.
● Advance Receipt: Displays the count of all the advanced receipts received to the party against the service that will be availed in the future.
● Reversals: Displays the count of all the entries recorded for TCS reversal.
● Overridden by User: Displays the count the TCS vouchers that were recorded and saved by overwriting the pre-defined tax details.
'Included Transactions (TCS)' has been shared with