The Salary/Wages Monthly Summary displays the Employee wise salary payments made during the selected month/period.
To view the Salary/Wages Monthly Summary report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Salary/Wages Payments.
2. Select Earnings/Deductions/Nett Salary section and press Enter.
This report displays the details of Earnings, Deductions and Nett Salary for with Employee wise breakup.
To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W: Working Paper or press Ctrl+W. The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered.
Click F9: Inv Reports or press F9 to navigate to the default Inventory Reports like Godown Summary, Movement Analysis, Stock Summary and so on.
Click F10: Acc Reports or press F10 to navigate to the default Accounting Reports like Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Trial Balance and so on.
Click F10: Audit Reports or press Alt+F10 to navigate to the other Audit Reports within Statutory Audit.
Click F12: Configure or press F12 to change the default display for the above report.
● Show Earnings and Deductions Breakup: Set this option to Yes to display the breakup of Earnings and Deduction components.
● Show Salary Paid & Balance Amount: Set this option to Yes to display the details of the Actual Salary Paid and Balance Amount if any.
● Remove Zero Entries: Set this option to Yes to hide the names of those employees who have not received any salary during the selected period.
Click Ctrl+F12: Value or press Ctrl+F12 to use the Value Filter option to search the specific Vouchers as per the specified user defined criteria.
The Auditor can press Enter on the required Employee to view the Employee Vouchers report.
'Salary/Wages Monthly Summary (India)' has been shared with