From Verification of Balances report, the Auditor can drill down to the Daily Breakup for Cash Ledger to view the Negative Cash Balance during the audit year.
To view the Negative Cash Balance report
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Verification of Balances.
2. Select the Transactions section on the right side and press Enter on Current Assets.
3. Press Enter on the Cash-in-Hand from the Transactions section.
4. Press Enter on the Cash Ledger.
5. Press F6 or click on F6: Dly Brk-up.
The Daily Breakup for Cash Ledger is displayed as shown below:
The above report provides the day wise balance for the Cash Ledger.
o Press Alt+X or click X: Exceptions to view the report only for negative cash balance.
The Auditor can press Enter to view the Ledger Vouchers report for each day for Cash Ledger.
'Negative Cash Report (India)' has been shared with