Interstate purchases with additional expenses for Telangana state can be recorded by enabling modification of tax details through the F12: Configure option.
To record interstate purchase transaction with additional expenses
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase.
2. Press F12: Configure.
o Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT to Yes.
o Press Ctrl+A to accept the Voucher Configuration screen.
3. Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date in the purchase invoice.
4. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
5. Enter Party Details, as required.
Note: Ensure the supplier's state selected is other than Andhra Pradesh. Set the option Is against C Form to Yes or No as per requirement.
6. Select Purchase Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts.
7. Select the Interstate Purchase - Taxable as Classification/Nature in VAT Classification Details screen.
8. Select the Name of Item from the List of Stock Items.
9. Enter the Quantity and Rate in the Stock Items Allocation screen.
10. Select the additional expense and enter the amount.
In the additional expense ledger, set the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable to Not Applicable.
o Set/Alter VAT Details to No.
o Include in assessable value calculation to Not Applicable.
11. Select the CST ledger from the List of Ledgers.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
12. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Interstate Purchase with Additional Expense (Telangana)' has been shared with