You need to renew your TSS subscription on its expiry, to continue to avail all product upgrades and features.
TSS details are displayed in the License & Services block of the Information Panel. These details appear in red, fifteen days prior to the expiry of TSS.
The following services are not available to the user when TSS expires:
● Product updates
● Statutory updates
● Banking services
● Remote access to data
● Data synchronization
● Remote user creation and maintenance
You can renew TSS by choosing one of the following methods:
● Renew TSS from Tally.ERP 9
● Renew TSS online.
To renew TSS from Tally.ERP 9
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F12: Configure > Licensing > Renew TSS.
2. Enter the billing details in the TSS Renewal screen.
3. Select the Payment method from the List of Payment Methods.
The payment modes available are:
o Credit card/Debit card
o Net Banking
o Tally Currency
4. Press Enter. The TSS Renewal screen appears as shown below:
5. Press Enter to renew your TSS subscription. A confirmation message appears once your TSS subscription is renewed.
Note: To buy Tally Currency/Service Coupons, contact your Tally partner or Tally Solutions.
'Renewing TSS for Tally.ERP 9' has been shared with