You can use the Override Tax Value screen to override the amount deducted towards income tax each month. You can also use the screen to specify the period in which you want to override the income tax amount.
Note: When you specify the Override Tax Amount for any of the months, the actual tax amount computed by the system is not used for deduction.
To specify the Override Tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Payroll Info. > Income Tax Details > Override Tax Value.
2. Select the required Employee or All Employees from the List of Employees.
3. In Effective From field, specify the date when the override becomes applicable.
4. In Effective To field, specify the date until when the override is applicable.
5. Enter the required amount in the Tax Amount (Per Month) field.
6. Press Enter to save.
'Overriding Tax Value (Payroll)' has been shared with