Annexure 1D captures tax rate wise details of stock in hand at the end of the financial year. The values of the items with tax rates 0%, 1%, 5%, 12.5%, 16.6%, 20% and 25% is captured in this annexure.
To view and print Annexure 1D
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > Form DVAT 16 > Stock Statement. The VAT Annexure screen appears as shown below:
2. Press Ctrl+P. The Print Report screen appears as shown below:
3. Enter the return period From and To dates.
4. Enter the Name, Status/Designation, Place and Date.
5. Set Round of Values to Yes (to round of the amount value to the nearest rupee).
6. Press Enter to print annexure 1D.
'Annexure 1D (Delhi)' has been shared with