A Fixed Asset ledger is used for recording fixed assets and capital goods.
To create a fixed asset ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create.
2. Enter the Name.
3. Select Fixed Assets as the group name in the Under field.
4. Set Inventory values are affected to No.
5. Set Is TDS Deductible to Yes.
6. Set Treat as TDS Expenses to Yes.
7. Select the required Nature of Payment.
8. Enter the Mailing Details and Tax Registration Details, as required.
The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
9. Press Ctrl + A to save the details.
'Creating Fixed Asset Ledger (TDS)' has been shared with