You need to authorise the Tally.NET users to access your company data remotely, and assign required permission levels.
To authorise a Tally.NET user
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F3: Cmp Info > Security Control > Users and Passwords. The Users for Company screen appears.
2. Select Tally.Net User in the field Security Level.
3. Enter the e-mail ID in the field Username.
4. Set the option Allow Remote Access to Yes.
5. Set the option Allow Local TDL to Yes to allow the remote user to access local TDLs.
6. Press Enter to save the security level assigned to Tally.NET User.
'Authorising a Tally.NET User' has been shared with