You can upload your financial reports to your website directly from Tally.ERP 9.
To upload reports from Tally.ERP 9 to a web page
1. Click O: Upload in the required report.
2. Select Web Page (HTTP/HTTPS) in the field Upload to.
3. Enter the URL.
Enter the web page address.
4. Set the option Secure Server? to Yes, if required.
Enable this option if the server uses any security protocols like SSL.
5. Enter User Name.
6. Enter Password.
Note: Reports can be uploaded without entering a user name and password if the web page server accepts anonymous connections.
7. Select the required Format.
8. Enable, disable or select additional configurations if required.
● Show Voucher Numbers also?
● Show narrations?
● Show bill wise details?
● Show Cost Centre Details also?
● Show inventory details ?
● Show additional description of Stock Item?
● Show Bank Details also?
● Show Additional Details?
● Select vouchers to show:
The upload report screen appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to upload the report to the web page.
'Uploading Reports from Tally.ERP 9 to a Web Page' has been shared with