This section provides a summary of all transactions recorded in the reporting period. The transactions are further classified based on the presence of VAT details in the vouchers and their effect on the returns and annexures.
Displays the total number of vouchers recorded in the reporting period. Drill down from this row to view the Statistics report, which displays the list of voucher types with the corresponding voucher count. The statistics report on drill down from Total number of vouchers for the period appears as shown below:
Displays count of all vouchers that have requisite information in corresponding masters and transactions to comply with requirements of filing returns. These vouchers will be a part of VAT, as applicable. Drill down from this row to view the Vouchers included in Returns/Annexures report, which displays a transaction type-wise voucher list with corresponding voucher count.
Displays the count of all vouchers which are not part of returns, as VAT details are not provided in these transactions, there will be no implications on forms and annexures. Drill down from this row to view Vouchers not included in Returns/Annexures report, which displays a transaction type-wise voucher list with corresponding voucher count. The Vouchers not included in Returns/Annexures list appears as shown:
● Vouchers Excluded by Users: Displays the count of transactions which have been manually excluded from list of included or uncertain transactions. If any transaction has been inadvertently excluded, it can be moved back to included or uncertain transactions by clicking the I: Include Vouchers button.
● Contra: Displays the count of contra entries which involve only bank and cash ledgers.
● Payroll Vouchers: Displays the count of transactions recorded using payroll and attendance vouchers. VAT does not apply to these transactions.
● Order Vouchers: Displays the count of sales order, purchase order, job work in order and job work out order vouchers as VAT is not applicable while placing an order.
● Inventory Vouchers: Displays the count of receipt note, stock journal, delivery note, material in, material out, rejections in, rejections out and physical stock vouchers as they are purely inventory in nature and do not attract VAT.
● No VAT Implications: Displays the count of receipts and payments.
● Other Vouchers: Displays the count of memorandum and reversing journal vouchers.
All the categories and voucher types are not displayed by default. Based on the voucher type used and the exclusions done by user, the relevant categories appear with the transaction count.
Displays the count of all vouchers with insufficient VAT related information. These are exceptions that need to be resolved for the vouchers to be included in the returns. These vouchers are not listed under Included in returns/annexures or Not relevant for returns/annexures row. Drill down from this row to view the list of exception types and number of exceptions under each type. These exceptions can be resolved right away, without having to alter vouchers or update masters one by one.
'Returns Summary' has been shared with