The tax liability rests with the dealer for purchases from unregistered dealers, and it has to be recorded in the same month as the purchase.
To record a purchase from an unregistered dealer (URD)
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases
2. Select the Party’s A/c Name from the List of Ledger Accounts.
3. Select the Purchase Ledger predefined with Purchase From Unregistered Dealer as the Nature of Transaction.
4. Select the stock item from the List of Stock Items.
5. Enter the Quantity and Rate. Amount appears automatically. The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to accept.
'Purchases from URD (Kerala)' has been shared with