You can record a sales transaction with tax included using this procedure.
To record inclusive of tax sales transaction
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name field.
3. Select the sales ledger with taxable nature of transaction.
4. Select the stock item for which the option Is inclusive of duties and taxes? is enabled.
5. Enter the Quantity. The Inclusive of Tax screen appears as shown below:
o Enter the Rate (Inclusive of Tax).
o Press Enter to save and to return to sales invoice.
6. Select the common VAT ledger. Based on the VAT rate, amount is automatically displayed. The ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options:
● Type of duty/tax set to VAT (CST in case of interstate sales).
● Percentage of Calculation (eg 5)? set to 0.
7. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes/No, as required.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Sales Inclusive of Tax (Karnataka)' has been shared with