There are 18 different pre-defined voucher types pertaining to accounting, inventory and payroll. When the payroll feature is enabled, the number of pre-defined voucher types is 20.
For example, the Cash Payment and Bank Payment vouchers where the relevant predefined voucher is Payment Voucher. You may have two or more sets of Sales Vouchers for different kinds of sales transactions for example, credit sales, cash sales, and so on.
If a voucher type is created, you can:
● Use different voucher numbering methods.
● Give own prefix and suffix details for the voucher numbering.
● Use the Effective Dates for the vouchers.
● By default, make some vouchers optional if required.
● Use common narration or narration for each entry.
● Automate the printing immediately after saving the vouchers.
● Generate separate reports for each type of voucher.
Click the following links to know more about Creating a Voucher Type:
● Creating a Voucher Type with Advanced Configuration
Click the following links to know more about Voucher Classes:
'Voucher Types' has been shared with