In Tally.ERP 9, you can process Employer PF Admin Charges using a journal voucher.
To process the Employer PF Admin Charges
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F7: Journal.
2. Press F2 to change the Voucher Date.
3. Press A: Other Charges Auto Fill.
4. Enter the From and To date in the Other Charges Auto Fill screen.
5. Select the appropriate Employee Category.
6. Select the Employee/Group from the List of Employees/Group.
7. Select the appropriate Expense Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts.
8. Select the appropriate PF Admin Pay Head in Admin Charges (A/c No.2).
9. Select the appropriate EDLI Contribution Pay Head in EDLI Contribution (A/c No.21).
10. Select the appropriate EDLI Admin Charges Pay Head in EDLI Admin Charges (A/c No.22), as shown below:
11. Press Enter to return to the Accounting Voucher Creation screen.
12. Press Enter to save.
Note: Select All Items as Employee/Group for Tally.ERP 9 to automatically apply the minimum administrative charges as given below:
♦ Employer PF Administrative charges, EDLI Contribution & EDLI Administrative charges are calculated based on the PF Gross at 0.85%, 0.5% and 0.01% respectively.
♦ The minimum charges payable for Employer PF Administrative and Employer EDLI Administrative is configured as Rs. 500/- and Rs. 200/- respectively.
'Recording Employer PF Admin Charges (Payroll)' has been shared with