To get started, you have to enable the Tax Collected at Source (TCS) module in Tally.ERP 9 and enter your company's registration details.
To Enable Service Tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > Statutory and Taxation.
2. In the Company Operations Alteration screen, set Enable Tax Collected at Source (TCS) to Yes.
3. Enable the option Set/alter TCS details.
The Company Operations Alteration screen appears as shown below:
4. Enter the TAN registration number.
5. Enter the Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN).
6. Select the Collector Type.
7. Enable the option Set/alter details of person responsible.
Enter the details as shown below:
8. Press Enter.
9. Enable Ignore IT Exemption Limit, if required.
10. Press Enter.
The TCS Collector Details screen appears as shown below:
11. Press Ctrl + A to save the details.
For more TCS configurations, click here.
'Enabling TCS' has been shared with