You can export tax payments transactions with details of deposits made to the bank to an Excel template and then import the Excel into the R1 e-return utility tool.
Before exporting the details, download the tax payment excel template TEMPLATE-VAT-RETURN-R1-TABLE7.xls from R1 e-return utility tool.
To export tax payment details
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > VAT > Form VAT R1 > Annexure Ready/Annexure Errors.
2. Click T: Tax Payment to display the Export Report screen.
3. Enter the location of the excel template in the field Export Location.
4. Press Enter to accept the file name and sheet name, displayed in the fields Output File Name and Output sheet name, as is.
5. Set other fields as per your requirement and press Enter.
The Export Report screen appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to export.
Note: Alternatively, click T: Tax Payment in Voucher Register screen displayed on drill down from Tax payment (included) or VAT Paid under Payment Details in Form VAT R1 report.
'Exporting e-VAT Tax Payment Details - Form VAT R1 (Haryana)' has been shared with