You can create accounting vouchers to record sales with VAT and service tax.
To record sales transaction with VAT and service tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales > I: Acct Invoice.
2. Enter Ref. number, if required.
3. Select the party ledger in the Party's A/c Name field.
4. Select the sales ledger
5. Select the stock item, enter the Quantity and Rate.
6. Select the income ledger enabled for service tax.
7. Select service tax ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
8. Select the swachh bharat cess ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
9. Select the krishi kalyan cess ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
10. Select common VAT ledger.
11. Press Enter. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
12. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales with VAT and Service Tax (Assam)' has been shared with