In case you want to override the assessable value and tax rate in invoice, allow modification of tax details in F12: configure.
To override the assessable value and tax in an invoice
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales > Tax Invoice.
2. Click F12: Configure to configure the sales invoice.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Enter Party Details, as required.
5. Select the Name of Item from the List of Stock Items. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
6. Select the sales ledger in Accounting Details screen, and press Enter.
7. Click F12:Configure in VAT Details screen.
8. Select the Classification/Nature in VAT Details screen.
9. Enter the required Tax Rate and Assessable Value. The VAT Details screen appears as shown below:
10. Press Ctrl+A to accept the VAT Details screen, and Accounting Details screen.
11. Select the VAT ledger. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
12. Press O to override.
'Overriding Assessable Value and Tax in Invoice (Assam)' has been shared with