When returns are modified, recomputed, overwritten or saved, they have to be recomputed before overwriting or saving as revised to update values modified.
To save the changes made, and overwrite saved return
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > select the VAT form.
2. Click F5: Recompute. The buttons F6: Overwrite and F7: Save as Revised appear once the return is recomputed.
3. Click F6: Overwrite to overwrite the existing return details with modified details.
● The following message appears for VAT return:
● The following message appears for VAT return, which is considered for filing annual return:
4. Click Yes to overwrite the return.
While overwriting the return without solving exceptions, the message appears as shown below:
While overwriting annual return without solving exceptions, the message appears as shown below:
Click No to cancel. Resolve the exceptions in periodic returns, recompute and overwrite again. Click Yes to overwrite with exceptions.
'Overwriting the Return Form' has been shared with