Under VAT Act, export of taxable goods and services are exempted from payment of VAT.
To create the Sales voucher on export of goods
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter the reference number in the Ref. field.
3. Select the Party’s A/c Name from the List of Ledger Accounts.
4. Select the sales ledger with Exports as Nature of transaction.
5. Select the Name of Item from the List of Items. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
6. Enter the Rate of Exchange in the Forex Rate of Exchange screen. The amount is automatically displayed in the Amount field.
7. Enable Provide VAT Details?.
o Enter Custom Entry No., Port of Exit and Destination Country details in the Statutory Details screen.
o Press Enter to return to invoice screen.
8. Press Enter.
The sales invoice for export appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to accept and save.
'Creating the Sales Voucher on Export of Goods (Kenya)' has been shared with