User defined duty master can be created as per statutory requirement.
To create an Excise Duty Classification
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Statutory Info. > Excise Duty Classifications > Create.
2. Enter the Name of the excise duty classification.
3. Select the applicable Duty code from the List of Excise Duty Codes.
4. Select the Calculation method from the List of Excise Duty Classifications.
5. Accept the Excise Duty Classifications screen.
To create a table of Excise Duty Classifications with the applicability dates, click L: Details, enter the Applicable From date and select the Calculation method. Similarly, enter the applicable dates with the corresponding calculation methods.
'Excise Duty Classification (Excise for Dealer)' has been shared with