Subscriber refers to any person, who is a citizen of India and contributes to the National Pension Scheme (NPS). Each subscriber is identified by a unique Permanent Retirement Account Number (PR Account Number).
Such subscribers (employees) may contribute towards Tier-I and Tier-II accounts of NPS. Apart from this, an employer also contributes a certain percentage of salary towards Tier-I account of NPS.
The Subscriber Contribution Details report of Tally.ERP 9 displays the details of employer's contribution to NPS Tier I-A/c and employees' contribution to NPS Tier-1 & Tier-II accounts.
To view the Subscriber Contribution Details screen
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Payroll Reports > Statutory Reports > National Pension Scheme > Subscriber Contribution Details.
● Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > Payroll Reports > National Pension Scheme > Subscriber Contribution Details.
● In the Employee Filters screen,
o In the Name of Category field, select the required Employee Category from Employee Filter.
o In the Name of Employee Group, select the required Employee Group from the List of Employees / Groups.
The Subscriber Contribution Details screen appears as shown:
Press F12 key or click F12: Configure button from the Subscriber Contribution Details report to configure the view of the report.
● Include NO PR Account Number Employees? By default, this option is set to No. To view the list of employees for whom PR Account Number is not specified in the Employee master, set this option to Yes.
● Show Employer's Contribution: This option is enabled, by default. Disabling this option will not display the employer's contribution towards NPS Tier-I A/c in the report.
● Show Employee's Contribution: This option is enabled, by default. Disabling this option will not display the employee's contribution towards NPS Tier-I A/c and Tier - II A/c in the report.
● Show Employee Number: Set this option to Yes to display the Employee Number as mentioned in the Employee master.
● Show Pay Month: Set this option to Yes to display the month for which such NPS contribution is made.
● Show Pay Year: Set this option to Yes to display the year for which such NPS contribution is made.
'Subscriber Contribution Details (Payroll)' has been shared with