You can extend your Tally.ERP 9 rental license on the expiration of your rental license, by paying a rental fee for the required rental period, to continue using all the features of Tally.ERP 9.
Alternatively, you can upgrade to a regular license by purchasing Tally.ERP 9 license, if required.
To extend the rental period
1. Start Tally.ERP 9.
2. Click F12: Configure > Licensing > Extend Rental License.
o If you are a Microsoft Windows standard user, and do not have the required rights, a message appears as shown below:
Click Yes, and enter your computer administrator username and password to restart Tally.ERP 9 with administrator rights.
o If you have Microsoft Windows administrator rights, a message appears as shown below:
Click Yes, for Tally.ERP 9 to restart with administrator rights.
3. Enter the billing details in the Extend Rental License screen.
4. Select the required Payment method from the List of Payment Methods.
The payment modes available are:
o Credit card/Debit card
o Net Banking
o Tally Currency
5. Press Enter. The Extend Rental Period screen appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to extend the rental period. A confirmation message appears once your rental license period is extended.
The rental license information is displayed in the Information Panel.
For the complete price list of Tally products, refer to http://www.tallysolutions.com/products/tallyerp9/tallyerp9-newpricelist.
'Extending Your Tally.ERP 9 Rental Period' has been shared with