Cost can be allocated to projects when recording a sales entry.
To allocate costs in a sales transaction
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > Click F8: Sales.
2. Enter the Date and Reference.
3. Select the Customer ledger.
4. Enter the Debit amount.
5. Select the Sales ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts.
6. Select the Cost Centre and enter the Amount.
7. Press Enter.
8. Enter Narration, if required.
The Accounting Voucher Creation screen appears as shown below:
9. Enter Narration, if required.
10. Press Enter to save the transaction.
Note: When sales is created as Item Invoice, this details is available under Cost of Sales in the Job Work Analysis - Consumption report.
'Allocating Costs to Projects (Sales)' has been shared with