Delivery note is used for recording goods delivered to the customer.
To configure the delivery note
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > F2: Inventory.
● Set Use tracking numbers (enables delivery and receipt notes) to Yes.
● Press Ctrl+A to accept.
2. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Vouchers
3. Click F8: Dely Note. The delivery note appears.
4. Click F12: Configure. The Voucher Configuration screen appears as shown:
5. Set Accept Supplementary Details to Yes.
6. Press Ctrl+A to accept and return to the voucher screen.
Note: For more details on Delivery Note printing configurations refer Voucher Entry Configuration
To enter the delivery note
1. Select Party A/c Name from the List of Ledger Accounts.
2. Select Order No(s) from the List of Orders, if a purchase order exists for that supplier. The Party Details screen appears as shown below:
3. Enter the required information in the Party Details screen.
4. Select the Order No(s). If the Order No(s) is selected, the item name,quantity, rate and amount are displayed automatically.
Note: For more details on F12: Configure refer Invoice/Order Entry Configuration.
5. Press Enter. The Stock Item Allocations screen appears as shown below:
6. Select existing Tracking No. or create a new tracking number.
Note: A Delivery Note with Tracking No. marked as Not Applicable will be an inventory document, affecting only the inventory values. This will not affect the accounts.
The Delivery Note appear as shown below:
7. Enter Narration, if required.
8. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Delivery Note Voucher' has been shared with