To create stock group with service tax details, enable the option for stock group items in F11: Features > Statutory & Taxation.
To create stock group
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Stock Groups > Create.
2. Enter the Name for the group.
3. Select the category in the field Under.
4. Set the option Should quantities of items be added to Yes, if required.
5. Enable Set/alter service tax details?. The Service Category Creation (Secondary) screen appears.
o Define the Service category for the ledger.
o Enter the Name.
o Enter rate of Service tax.
o Enter rate of Education cess, if required
o Enter rate of Secondary education cess, if required.
o Enter rate of Swachh Bharat Cess.
o Enter rate of Krishi Kalyan cess.
The Service Category Creation (Secondary) screen appears as shown below:
Note: You can also view all the service tax details such as applicable from, category and others.
To view the service tax details
● Press Alt+L on the Service Category Creation (Secondary) screen.
'Creating Stock Group (Service Tax)' has been shared with