You can create a single ledger for service tax which can be used to account for service tax, education cess, and secondary education cess.
To create a common service tax ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create.
2. Enter the ledger Name.
3. Select Duties & Taxes as the group name in the field Under.
4. Select Service Tax as the Type of duty/tax.
5. Select Any as the Tax Head from the List of Tax Heads.
6. Set the Rounding method, as required.
The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Creating Common Tax Ledger (Service Tax)' has been shared with