Tally.ERP 9 provides a comprehensive tool to perform the statutory audit in a systematic process. The tool provides step-by-step approach to conduct an audit on the given data in the fastest possible manner.
With Tally.ERP 9's Statutory Audit tools, you can:
● Create and maintain an Audit Programme.
● Prepare and maintain Audit Working Papers.
● Mark the applicable and complied Accounting Standards and Audit and Assurance Standards for a company.
● Extract the financial information required for statutory audit.
● View relevant data in the required form for analysis.
● Analyse data by comparing it with previous year's data.
● Audit vouchers along with instant statistics.
● Track and audit the Related Party, MSME and Forex transactions.
● Apply various Sampling Methods.
● Audit and interact with the Client remotely.
● Generate the following Financial Statements as per the format specified in Companies Act:
o Schedule VI Balance Sheet.
o Schedule VI Statement of Profit and Loss.
● Track the post-audit changes, if any.
'Features of Statutory Audit (India)' has been shared with