If you do not want the date to appear on the cheque when printed, you can disable it in the cheque printing configuration in Tally.ERP 9.
To print a cheque without date
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info > Ledgers > Alter.
2. Select the bank ledger from the List of Ledgers.
3. Enable Provide bank details? to open the Bank Details page.
4. Set Alter Cheque Printing Configuration? to Yes, to view the Cheque Format Selection page.
5. Select the required format from the List of Cheque Formats, to view the Cheque Dimensions page.
6. Press Alt+P to view the Cheque Printing page.
7. Click F12: Configure.
o Set Print Date? to No. The Cheque Printing Configuration page appears as shown below:
8. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
Now, the date will not appear on the cheque during printing.
'Printing Cheques Without Date' has been shared with