You can record purchase transactions made from retailers in Tally.ERP 9. The party type master Retail is already available for you to select from.
To record retail purchases
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases.
2. Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date, if any.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a Purchase Ledger predefined with Non Creditable Purchase - Special Goods as the Nature of transaction.
Set the option Party Entity/Org. Type to Retail in the purchase ledger.
5. Select the required stock item. Enter Quantity and Rate.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Retail Purchases (Punjab)' has been shared with