You can record the purchases with additional ledger.
To record purchases with discount
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase.
2. Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date in the purchase invoice.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Enter Party Details, as required.
5. Select Purchase Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts.
6. Select the Name of Item from the List of Stock Items.
7. Enter the Quantity and Rate. Amount appears automatically.
8. Enter the percentage or amount of discount.
To enable the configuration for discount
1. Click F12: Configure.
2. Click F12: Advanced.
3. Set the option Activate cash/trade discount? to Yes.
4. Press Ctrl+A to save the Voucher Configuration.
5. Press Ctrl+A to return to the Accounting Voucher Creation screen.
9. Select the discount ledger, and enter the amount.
In the discount ledger grouped under direct or indirect expenses, set the option,
● Type of Ledger? to Discount.
● Is VAT/CST Applicable? to Not Applicable.
● Set/Alter VAT Details? to No.
● Include in assessable value calculation? to Not Applicable.
10. Select the VAT ledger from the List of Ledgers.
11. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes or No, as required. The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
12. Press Enter to accept the purchase transaction.
'Purchases with Additional Ledger (Goa)' has been shared with