Record interstate sales as Taxable or Against Form C.
To record transaction of interstate sales with additional ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Click F12: Configure.
● In the Voucher Configuration screen,
o Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT to Yes.
o Press Ctrl+A to accept the Voucher Configuration screen.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Enter Party Details, as required.
Note: Ensure the supplier's state selected is other than Assam. Set the option Is against C Form to Yes or No, as required.
5. Select the required Sales Ledger.
6. Select Interstate Sales - Taxable or Interstate Sales - Against Form C as Classification/Nature in VAT Classification Details screen.
7. Select Name of Item from the List of Stock Items.
8. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
9. Select the additional expense and enter the amount.
● In the additional expense ledger, set the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable to Not Applicable.
o Set/Alter VAT Details to No.
o Include in assessable value calculation to Not Applicable.
10. Select the CST ledger from the List of Ledgers. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press O to override.
'Recording Interstate Sales with Additional Ledgers (Assam)' has been shared with