A tax invoice is issued by one registered dealer to another. On the basis of this invoice, input tax credit can be claimed by the purchasing dealer.
To create a tax invoice voucher type,
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Voucher Types > Create to open the Voucher Type Creation screen.
2. Enter the Name of the voucher type.
3. Select Sales as the Type of Voucher.
4. Enter the Abbr., as required.
5. Set the Method of Voucher Numbering? to Automatic.
6. Enter Tax Invoice as the Default Print Title.
7. Set the option Is Tax Invoice? to Yes.
The Voucher Type Creation screen appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
The tax invoice has now been created.
'Tax Invoice Voucher Type (Gujarat)' has been shared with