You can record transactions for purchases from unregistered dealers, and record tax paid on purchases from URD in Tally.ERP 9. The tax liability rests with the dealer for purchases from unregistered dealers, and it has to be recorded in the same month as the purchase.
To record a purchase transaction from URDs
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases.
2. Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date if any.
3. Select the supplier (unregistered dealer) ledger in Party’s A/c Name field.
4. Select the purchase ledger predefined with Purchase From Unregistered Dealer as the Nature of transaction.
5. Select the required stock items. Enter Quantity and Rate for each stock item.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
Click here for creating purchase tax liability on URD purchases.
'Recording Purchase from Unregistered Dealer (Tamil Nadu)' has been shared with