Tally.ERP 9 provides users with the option to Move Tally Groups/Ledgers from one Schedule VI Head To another Schedule VI Head.
To classify groups/ledgers using Move and To
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Financial Statements > Balance Sheet.
2. Select a Schedule VI Head and press Enter. For example, Current Asset as shown below:
The Note Summary report for the Schedule VI Head appears.
● Click F1: Detailed or press Alt+F1 for the detailed Note Summary.
● Select the Group/Ledger that has to be Moved to a different Schedule VI Head.
● Click Ctrl+X: Move or press Ctrl+X.
The Group/Ledger gets selected.
● Move the cursor over to the Schedule VI Head under which the Group/Ledger needs to be placed.
● Click Ctrl+V: To or press Ctrl+V to move the Group/Ledger under the selected Schedule VI Head.
The selected Group/Ledger appears under the selected Schedule VI Head:
● Click Ctrl+Z: Undo or press Ctrl+Z to restore the Note Summary from the last change made.
'Classification of Groups/Ledgers using Move & To in Balance Sheet (India)' has been shared with