In Tally.ERP 9, you can record a purchase transaction to account for the transfer of right to use within the state of West Bengal.
To record a purchase transaction for transfer of right to use
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases.
2. Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a purchase ledger.
o Is VAT/CST Applicable? set to Applicable.
o Set/Alter VAT Details? set to Yes.
o Purchase Transfer of Right to Use selected as Nature of Transaction.
5. Select the required stock items and enter Amount. The VAT Details screen appears as shown below:
o Enter Assessment Rate and Assessable Value.
o Press Enter to save and return to the purchase invoice.
6. Select an input VAT ledger.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Purchase - Transfer of Right to Use (West Bengal)' has been shared with