You can create an excise godown by primarily enabling the appropriate option through F11: Features for Inventory.
To create an excise godown
1. Enable the option Maintain multiple Godowns/Excise Units in F11: Features > Inventory Features
2. Go to Gateway of Tally >Inventory Info.> Godowns/Excise Units > Create
3. Enter the Name of the godown.
4. Select Primary as the group name from the List of Godowns.
5. Select the company name as the Excise Tax Unit from the List of Excise Tax Units.
The completed Godown Creation screen appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
Note: These details will be displayed in Form RG23D generated for the importer unit.
'Creating Excise Godown (Excise for Importer)' has been shared with