You can record local sales transaction for items attracting multiple VAT rates using this procedure.
To record transaction of local sales for items attracting multiple VAT rates
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales > Tax Invoice.
2. Enter Ref number, if required.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a common Sales Ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable, and Set/Alter VAT Details is set to No.
6. Select the common VAT ledger.
Ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options:
● Type of duty/tax is set to VAT.
● Percentage of Calculation is set to 0.
7. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen. In the Statutory Details screen, set the option Is Restricted Tax Invoice to Yes or No, as required.
Note: The option Is Restricted Tax Invoice appears in tax invoice (sales voucher type enabled to be used as tax invoice) when the option Is Under NPV scheme is enabled in Company VAT Details screen.
8. Click A: Tax Analysis to display the Tax Analysis screen.
9. Click F1: Detailed to view the names of stock items. The Tax Analysis screen appears as shown below:
10. Press Esc to return to tax invoice. The tax invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
'RecordingTaxable Sales (Goa)' has been shared with