You can create a stock group enabled for dealer excise by entering the relevant details.
To create a stock group
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Stock Groups > Create.
2. Enter the Name of the stock group.
3. Set the option Set/Alter VAT Details to Yes/ No as per requirement. Click here to view the detailed procedure of defining VAT details in stock group.
4. Set the option Set/Alter Excise Details to Yes.
5. Provide relevant details in Excise Details screen.
● For the Classification option, select
o Undefined if unique Tariff Details have to be defined for the stock group.
o The user-defined Classification, if it can be applied to this stock group. Once it is applied, unique tariff details are not required to be provided for the stock group and cursor returns to Stock Group Creation screen. Click here to view the detailed procedure of creating Excise Classifications.
● If the Classification is set to Undefined, provide the tariff details which are unique to the stock group.
Accept the Excise Tariff Details screen.
6. Accept the Stock Group Creation screen.
'Creating Stock Group (Excise for Dealer)' has been shared with